Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What a Beautiful Day for a 30 mile Ride - Sept. 24, 2013

It was a little cool to start at 40 degrees but just beautiful!!  I rode to Manheim for a nail appt. and my friend Karen put special stripes on my nails to match my bike. That was fun!  Then I headed over to Tropical Smoothie to meet another friend for lunch and prayers.  We sat outside in the sunshine and talked for over 2 hours catching up on everything.  It was great to sit and relax for a change.  I had already ridden 15 miles and wanted to put in 15 more.  I went out Oregon Rd. to Oregon Pike and back Landis Valley Rd. and around the airport.  It was a good ride and great for one of the last before I leave for the BIG ride! 

I'm pretty much packed - just trying to make sure I remember everything.  I got some names of people we can possibly stay with instead of hotels on my route too which I was excited about.  It just depends where I stop each night. The weather looks great at least for the first four days so I'm going to try to make good use of them. Only 3 days to go, God will sustain and protect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment