Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Almost Here!!

I can't believe it's almost here!!   I have continued to train by working out my legs, running, lifting and riding.  Yesterday, Sept. 17, I actually hooked my bike up to my "trainer" inside and rode for over 25 miles.  Since my front wheel doesn't actually turn my computer isn't engaged so I'm not sure of the exact mileage.  It's definitely different inside but I thought it would be a good change since it was only 50 degrees outside.

I have gotten the rest of my spare supplies and extra clothing so I feel I'm pretty set now I just have to pack it all.  I need to get all my special food and drinks to carry on my bike and finish my cue sheets for my route.  The first nights hotel is booked so I don't have to stress. I sent out some more sponsor letters to try and get financial help with hotel costs, etc. 

My donations for Family Research Council are around $5,000 (with some checks that I still have to mail in) so I'm really excited that I'm half the way to my goal of $10,000.  Pass the word and let's work together to reach that goal and support "Faith, Marriage and Family".

If you have any suggestions or information you think could help me please feel free to email me at neffs@ptd.net.  Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment