Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hot Day to Ride 31 miles - Sept. 11, 2013

Tough start to the day because I haven't been feeling well.  Monday and Tuesday (9th and 10th) I wasn't able to ride or workout because of feeling tired and sick.  Any day I don't actually ride, I do a workout concentrating on my legs which I've been doing great with except for those 2 days.

Wednesday the 11th, I got some work done during the morning then I got going on my bike about 3 pm and boy was it hot.  There was also a wind that was hard to peddle against and it didn't cool me off either. I took Clay Rd. into Clay and Stevens, then came back own the hill to Rt. 322.  I love riding on 322 because there is a big smooth shoulder to ride on.  I went back and forth and then to Woods Corner Rd., Middle Creek Rd. and all around.  Stopped at home for a protein shake and some new water and then headed downtown to church for praise band practice.

It was a good ride but definitely hot and I was glad to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment