Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 4 - Oct. 1, 2013

I started off the day talking live on WJTL if anyone was able to listen.  I hope I sounded ok and got my message across ok.  I don't like doing that stuff but I was honored for the opportunity to try to get the message out!

I'm just going to continue to praise God for the awesome weather - it again was just perfect!  We did have a few black clouds today at one point but no rain and it ended up being very hot.  Well, I out did my expectation today, I made it 86 miles and stopped in Columbia after crossing the old Wrightsville Bridge.  It really was a good ride even though I'm sore.  When you look at some of the hills coming up, they look so steep but they weren't too bad. If it continues to go so well, I will ride for 2 more days which will be the 6 day total I had wanted to do.

I am just so grateful for making it this far already and especially not having any bike part issues too.  It just has been a wonderful experience and journey!!  I hope that many lives are touched in some way.  Let's all stand up and make a difference in God's name!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment