Thursday, August 15, 2013

Monday, Aug. 12, 2013 Ride

Short one today at 26 miles but I have some big ones coming this week.  It was a beautiful day and if I would have had more time, I would have kept riding.  I started out in Lititz by going to the Chiropractor, then to the Susquehanna bank to make a deposit then through part of Manheim and around to Newport Road.  On my way home, I had to stop at Fulton Bank and take are of some things and I was tempted to ride my bike up to the drive-thru just for laughs but I had to go inside for what I needed.  It was a fun ride and I got some interesting looks walking into the banks:)

Last week I was swamped and didn't have time to really ride but I did do my weights and stretching so the 26 miles today was a good transition back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment