Monday, July 1, 2013

Headed to Stone Harbor, NJ

Typed on Monday, July 1, 2013

My sons, my father, and I headed out from Lititz, PA for the beach at Stone Harbor, NJ on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 7:45 am.  The weather was really nice and we plowed through so we could beat the traffic, stopping only to grab breakfast at Subway in Gap, PA.

On the way, after reaching Route 55, we pulled over and I started my bike ride.  My son Avery took over driving the rest of the way. I made really good time while finishing 45 miles into Stone Harbor and reaching the house where we stay.  The weather was a little humid and hot but I felt pretty good.

The weather isn't supposed to be the greatest this week so I'll see what riding I get in.  I did run 2 miles this afternoon in between downpours.

No comments:

Post a Comment